Ten reasons to join
How to register at Irene AC for 2014
Please note that the club does not receive any cash payments, for safety reasons. You are welcome to make an EFT payment or pay cash into the Irene bank account. The banking details are listed in step 2 of the online registrations below.
It will be very easy to register online for 2014, but please follow the steps below very carefully; as we expect more than 700 registrations and one email with all your details will definitely make my work much easier. (Please remember that we do not accept cash payments for safety reasons.)
1. Determine how much your membership fees for 2014 will be:
· Full (first member of a family) R550.00
· 2nd, 3rd etc. members of a family: R440.00 each
· Juniors (younger than 20 years old): R275.00
· Social Member: R330.00
2. After you have determined the membership fees, pay the full amount into the Irene bank account:
§ Irene AC,
§ Standard Bank, Branch 012645
§ Account number 032183186
§ Use your initials and surname as reference
3. Email the proof of payment to yourself. Alternatively, please pay the cash amount into the bank account, and scan the slip.
· Click on “Register Now”. Read the disclaimer and agree to it.
· Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must register with an ID-number. Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a data sheet.
· Enter all the relevant fields and choose a password for yourself. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address.
· After validation you will be directed to a new screen.
· Club Details: First select your Province (AGN – Athletics Gauteng North) and then the club (Irene AC) that you would like to join.
· Duties: Choose as what you would like to register. It can be 1, 2, 3 or all 4 fields.
· Discipline: Choose your discipline. It can be one or more.
· Personal Details: If applicable, add any of the open fields. These are not compulsory fields.
· Address: A residential address is compulsory. If your postal address is not the same as your residential address, un-click the box and add your postal address.
· Contact: At least a home or cell phone is compulsory.
· Emergency: At least one emergency contact person with a contact number is compulsory. If you do have a medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the detail will be displayed.
· Click on “Save” and if all compulsory fields are valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details your preferred club will be listed and the Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
· The system will automatically send an e-mail to you and Zelna notifying you and Irene AC of your application.
5. When you receive the email from ASA and have the proof of payment, you are ready send ONE combined email to email@example.com with the following information:
· Attach your proof of payment;
· In the SAME email, send Zelna your t-shirt size and where you would like to assist the committee during the year: a) social functions, b) admin, c) races d) anywhere
6. Zelna will allocate a licence bib to you and change your status to “Accepted” or “New Member” on the ASA website. You can collect you registration parcel (t-shirt for the first 500 entries, licence number, entrance disk and receipt) from the club on 7 January 2014 between 17h00 and 19h00, if your register and pay on/before 2 January 2014. Thereafter, if you register on / before the Thursday of each week, you may collect your registration parcel the following Tuesday at the club from 17h00 – 19h00.
General Information sessions:
Irene will also have general information sessions for all new members or members who want to know more about the club. These 2014 sessions will be at the lapa on the club grounds at 18h30 on:
§ 14 January 2014
§ 11 February 2014
§ 11 March 2014
You are welcome to contact me at admin@Irenerunner.co.za, if you have any other questions.
All the best with your plans for 2014!