- This programme is a 10 week programme to take you to the Old Mutual Om die Dam 50 km
- This is a built up programme to the specific Comrades programmes
- These programmes (Silver, Bill Rowan and finish) will be available after Om die Dam
- There will be an information session by me, Coach Rossouw at the club house on 21 January after the time trials
- It is important to attend this talk to understand the philosophy behind the programmes
- It will be an opportunity to get answers to all your questions regarding your personal training
- Mentors will be introduced to take guidance of different groups
With the new training programme and the buddy (mentor) system we aim to get the best Comrades results in the history of the club. It is therefore of extreme importance that you fall in with this programme, either on your own or preferably as part of one of the groups.
We also want to manage the substitutions properly this year. If you entered for Comrades but won’t be able to run please let Wynand know immediately. On that note, he wants all the names of members who did not enter but want to run this year. We are sure that you will all be able to get an entry by means of a substitution.
Please direct any questions regarding the programme to our club captain Joy Nicholl at email@example.com