couple of weeks your Comrades dream can be made or lost - no matter how hard you have trained, what you do from now until race day will help determine what happens to you come 1 June 2014.
- Study the route: no need to know it inside out, but know where the hard parts are and where you can ease up.
- Decide now at which points you want to be within what time, and decide where you are going to take in your nutrition or special muty.
- Keep up your faster, shorter weekday runs.
- Make sure you get enough sleep.
- Stay away from family, friends or colleagues who are sick or have colds/flu.
- If you get sick now, consider not going to the Comrades - next year there will be another Comrades!
- Support the training sessions organised by the club and dress warmly after training.